HD2007 Photoelectric sampler for gas meter detection
1. The potentiometer is used to adjust the comparison level and sampling sensitivity, and is indicated by four LED indicators, which is convenient for light and strong in realism.
2. Adopt imported receiving tube, strong anti-interference.
Corresponding parameter set not found, please add it in property template of background
1. Turn on the red switch, place the photoelectric sampler in front of the calibration meter, about 15-25mm from the surface of the calibration surface, adjust the up and down position, so that the beam center point is shot at the right end of the meter counter. In the middle of the target runner.
2. Adjust the potentiometer, adjust to the level indicator LED is off, and the signal output red LED lights up. Then adjust the potentiometer to the opposite direction, and adjust to the signal output LED light when it is not illuminated. When the indicator is coming, the signal output LED light is on (there is signal output).
3. If the level indicator LED does not go out, the red signal LED light has no signal output indication, the optical sampler can adjust the internal and external distance or the up and down position, and then adjust the potentiometer back and forth.
1. Working voltage: DC 4.5-6V
2. Working current: ≤ 70mA
(The following parameters are measured at 5V power supply)
3. Power consumption: ≤ 0.35W (when no load)
4. Ambient temperature: ―10～45°C
5. Relative humidity: 40 to 80% (working)
6. Sampling distance: 10 ~ 30mm
7. Output signal: high level ≥ 4.5V
Low level ≤ 0.2V
8. Output current: 3mA~ 5mA
9. Anti-interference: Deburring ≤ 3.0mm
Incandescent light ≤ 1000 lx
Sun light ≤ 2000 lx
HD2006 Photoelectric sampler for electronic energy meter detection (adsorption type)