HD2006 Photoelectric sampler for electronic energy meter detection (adsorption type)
1. Small size, stable and reliable, suitable for field equipment or special occasions.
2. It adopts powerful suction cup, which does not need to be fixedly installed and is easy to use.
3. Adopt imported receiving device, strong anti-interference.
4. The sampling and receiving frequency is high, reaching 200Hz, which fully meets the calibration requirements of various energy meters.
Corresponding parameter set not found, please add it in property template of background
1. Wiring method:.
2. Working voltage: DC 4.5-6V, current: ≤ 70mA
3. Sampling frequency: 50-200Hz
(The following parameters are measured at 5V power supply)
4. Power consumption: ≤ 0.35W (when no load)
5. Ambient temperature: ―10～45°C
6. Relative humidity: 40~80% (working)
7. Output signal: high level ≥ 4.5V (no black mark)
Low level ≤ 0.2V (with black mark)
8. Output current: 3.5mA~ 4mA
9. Anti-interference: Deburring ≤ 3.0mm
Incandescent light ≤ 1000 lx
Sun light ≤ 1500 lx
HD2003 Photoelectric sampler for electric energy meter detection (clip type)