HD2003 Photoelectric sampler for electric energy meter detection (clip type)
1. It can collect the black mark of the mechanical electric energy meter, and also receive the stroboscopic pulse indication signal of the electronic electric energy meter.
2. Use potentiometer to adjust the comparison level and sampling sensitivity, which is convenient for light and practical.
3. Adopt imported receiving tube, green light source, strong anti-interference and less eye irritation.
4. With unique plywood structure, it is easy to install and beautiful in appearance, which is comparable to imported products.
Corresponding parameter set not found, please add it in property template of background
1. Adjust the distance between the two clamps according to the width or height of the energy meter, so that the distance between the two clamps is adjusted to be 20~30mm smaller than the width or height of the calibration table, then pull the two clamps and clamp them on the meter.
2. Turn on the red switch and slide the intermediate sampler so that the two beams of the photosampler are aligned with the calibration disc, about 10-20 mm from the surface of the calibration surface, so that the two spots intersect.
3. Adjust the potentiometer and adjust to the signal output. The red LED is always on. Then adjust the potentiometer to the opposite direction until the signal output LED light is off when there is no black mark. When the black mark comes, it will light up (with signal output).
4. If the red LED signal light is always on or there is no signal output indication, adjust the internal and external distance or the up and down and left and right positions of the photoelectric sampler, and then adjust the potentiometer back and forth.
5. When receiving the LED indicator light of the electronic energy meter, press the red button to turn off the first two LEDs. The pulse signal output indicating the intermediate receiving tube to the electric energy meter indicates the LED light, and is about 10~20 mm away from the luminous point (the following steps are the same as 2).
1. Wiring method:
2. Working voltage: DC 4.5-6V, current: ≤ 70mA
3. Sampling frequency: 50-200Hz
(The following parameters are measured at 5V power supply)
4. Power consumption: ≤ 0.35W (when no load)
5. Ambient temperature: ―10～45°C
6. Relative humidity: 40~80% (working)
7. Sampling distance: 10~30mm
8. Output signal: high level ≥ 4.5V (no black mark)
Low level ≤ 0.2V (with black mark)
9. Output current: 3.5mA~ 4mA
10. Anti-interference: Deburring ≤ 3.0mm
Incandescent light ≤ 1000 lx
Sun light ≤ 1500 lx
HD2002 Photoelectric sampler for electronic energy meter measurement (adsorption type)